Psychotherapy for Children, Individuals and Families
The Albert Ellis Institute has a staff of psychotherapists all of whom are trained to help individuals and families with a broad range of emotional problems, including but not limited to: > Find an Institute Therapist
- Relationships & Difficulties
- Social Skills
- Career & Lifestyle Changes
- Eating Disorders
- Anger Management
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Assertiveness Problems
- Child & Family Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
The Albert Ellis Institue is a 501(c)(3) non-profi committed to offering moderately priced psychotherapy sessions. We have therapists whose fees start at $80 per session.
* Multi-lingual therapists available to service the Spanish and Korean speaking communities.